from Naturally Nourished, by Sarah Britton (Random House, 2017)
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 red pepper, seeds and stem removed
1/3 cup kalamata olives
2 tsp. dried oregano (you can use fresh if you have it)
salt and pepper
7 oz feta
extra virgin olive oil
- preheat oven to 400F
- quarter tomatoes, chop peppers, pit and chop olives
- toss tomatoes, peppers and olives with oregano, salt and pepper and a little olive oil
- place feta into oven proof container
- top feta with tomato mixture.
- bake for 25 minutes at 400F
- before serving, drizzle with olive oil and parsley. Serve with bread.